Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dining Out Coupons

After entering my Coke rewards I thought I would take a look at what I could get for my rewards. Scanning the list of choices, I found a reward for dining out. Well of course that is one of my favorite things to do, and I like coupons and gift certificates to reduce that cost.
Here is the web site I found.
http://www.restaurant.com/index.asp?pgn=home
You can enter your zip code or city you are interested in. You can then see the list of restaurants that are offering the opportunity for you to buy a reduced gift certificate. Be sure to read the fine print. Good certain days only, You need to spend at least a certain amount and some add the tip for you. But if you like to eat out once in awhile and like to reduce that cost take a look at the web site.

No comments: